LiftMaster MH5011 - Medium-Duty Hoist Jackshaft 1/2HP Operator
Medium Duty Door Jackshaft 1/2HP Operator
Starting at: $667.00
The Model MH Medium Duty Hoist Operator is designed for use on small rolling doors, grilles and industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift. The Model MH5011 is a 1/2 HP, 115-volt, medium duty jackshaft commercial door operator (for rolling steel curtain doors) with chain hoist and floor level disconnect. Not to exceed 10 cycles per hour, maximum 75 cycles per day.
- 115 volt.
- With Open/Close/Stop functions, the three-push-button control station is standard for all operators. Controls with one, two and three buttons are available.
- Maintenance Alert System provides notifications when routine maintenance is required on your Commercial Door Operator.
- With a powder-coated finish, the NEMA Type 1 electrical box construction is durable enough for most applications.
- Heavy-duty, oil-filled bushings.
- Mounts on the left or right side of the door. No rails to hang-the Door Operator simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the door shaft through chain and sprocket.
- Door Operator electromechanical limit system enables ease of installation and adjustment to ensure accuracy, even after a power failure.
- Programmable in one-second or 15-second increments, Time-to-Close automatically closes the door.
- Ensure peace of mind with a LiftMaster two-year warranty.
Safety and Security
- Meets all UL 325 requirements.
- Patented Security® radio technology accepts 20 remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remote control.
- Adjustable Friction Clutch helps protect against damage to the door and Door Operator should the door meet an obstruction.
- Signals door to reverse or stop if closing time exceeds maximum door travel to prevent damage to door and Door Operator.
- Provides easy emergency manual operation using an easily accessible disconnect.
- Chain hoist electrically interlocked floor-level disconnect for manual operation. Specification of right or left-hand hoist may be required.
- CPS-U Monitored Commercial Protector System.
- 3-Button Indoor Surface Mount Station (NEMA 1)