Vinyl Roll Up Door Using Spring-loaded
- Custom Sizes & Colors Available
- Lead Time: 2-Weeks
- Shipping to any residential or commercial address nationwide
* Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us for a quote
- Color: Solid Vinyl (18 Oz. Blue-Standard Option Color)
- Vision Window
- Mounting Style: Wall Face, In-Jamb, Inside Stand-Off
Rolling Doors to Meet Your Most Demanding and Rigorous Applications
TMI's Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Doors are one of the most economical solutions for temperature control and environmental separation in warehouse and manufacturing environments. Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Doors, the perfect alternative to high-speed roll-up doors, have the features and benefits of high-speed doors at just a fraction of the cost. Typical applications for Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Doors include loading dock openings, warehousing and distribution centers, pharmaceutical supply rooms, clean rooms, refrigeration, automotive, conveyors, food processing, and any areas where affordable temperature separation is required.
Other benefits of TMI Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Doors include:
Decreased energy costs: On exterior openings, Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Doors can keep warm summer air from entering the building. In the winter, the Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Door can keep the cold air out, helping furnace systems run more efficiently. In cold storage and refrigeration environments, Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Doors can cut compressor running time.
Environmental separation: TMI Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Doors seal out airborne pollutants such as dust, dirt, debris, flying insects, and other airborne particles. Vinyl Roll-Up doors also act as a noise barrier, reducing sound transmission. Vinyl Roll-Up doors also deter theft and trespassing by acting as a physical barrier.
Promotes safety: Clear PVC vision panels can be added to any vinyl roll-up door to allow for a line of sight through the opening while promoting light transmission. Improves employee comfort, security and productivity.
Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Door Features: Modular Panels: TMI Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Doors are made of heavy-duty 22 oz vinyl. Interchangeable panels allow for quick and easy repairs of damaged panels. Panels simply slide in and out of the wind stiffeners. This eliminates the need for repairing the entire door, decreasing maintenance and repair costs over the life of the door. To use your Vinyl Roll-Up door on your exterior opening all year round, simply slide out the vinyl panels and replace them with bug screen panels to allow fresh air in during the spring and summer seasons. Extruded Aluminum Wind Bars: up to 50% stronger than other stiffeners in the industry. The high-strength stiffeners protect against wind and negative pressure Save-T Breakaway Bars: Prevents the roll-up vinyl door from breaking if hit. The bottom bar releases in either direction and can be easily placed back into the track. Extruded Aluminum Guide Tracks: Guides the roll-up door with UHMW inserts which reduce friction and prevent black aluminum dust. Safety Options: TMI can include safety features such as photo-eyes and pneumatic reversing edges to ensure that the roll-up vinyl doors will not injure personnel or damage products that might be in the way of the door coming down.
Screen-Pro™ Roll-Up Vinyl Door Activation Options (Movement Mechanisms):
- Spring-Loaded Manual Pull Down – Includes yellow pull down straps to bring the door up and down. The maximum door size for spring-loaded roll-up vinyl door is 12' wide X 12' high.
- Chain-Hoist – Chain hoists are used to manually pull the vinyl door up and down, just like a traditional garage door.
- In-Tube Motors – These roll-up vinyl doors are activated with an Up/Down constant pressure rocker switch. In-Tube Motors allow the bug screen to roll up at 12" per second. In-Tube Motors run on 110 volt, single-phase power, and are recommended for applications where the door will be used no more than 8 to 10 times per hour. The maximum door size for In-Tube Motor Roll-Up vinyl door is 14' wide X 14' high.
- External Jackshaft Motors – these external jackshaft motors pull the roll-up vinyl doors up at speeds as quick as 18" per second. External jackshaft operators are used on openings that are used 15-20 cycles per hour. For continuous duty application, the vinyl roll-up doors can be upgraded to use a continuous duty jackshaft motor.
Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Door Mounting Options:
- In-Jamb Mounting – Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Doors can be mounted within your doorjamb. This requires approximately 8.5" of headroom, 8.5" of jamb depth, and 5" on each side of jamb.
- Face of Wall Mounting – the most common mounting method for Screen-Pro™ Vinyl Roll-Up Doors is flush to the wall when there is no door present. If the vinyl door is mounted outside, TMI recommends a protective covering to protect the barrel and motors from damage due to external elements and weather.
- Inside Stand-Off Mounting – Screen-Pro™ vinyl doors can be mounted around your existing rolling steel or sectional door. This keeps the door mounted inside the building, protecting it from external elements.